1. If you access blarney Stone Broadcasting online services or content, you agree to be legally bound by our terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all these terms you should not access and/or use our online services.
2. All rights, including copyright, in the content of these web pages and website are owned or controlled for these purposes by Blarney Stone Broadcasting. In accessing our web pages and/or content, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use.
3. Except where expressly stated otherwise, you are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt, change or edit in any way the content of these pages or website for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Blarney Stone Broadcasting.
4. You may not directly or indirectly store (in any medium) for transmission/republishing, change, edit or add to a Blarney Stone Broadcasting Podcast in any way, nor combine a Blarney Stone Broadcasting podcast with any other material.
5. You may not directly or indirectly charge others for accessing, viewing or listening to any Blarney Stone Broadcasting content. You may not commercialise or attempt to re-sell blarney Stone Broadcasting content in any way.
6. You agree to use Blarney Stone Broadcasting online services only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this website by any third party.
7. Blarney Stone Broadcasting is not responsible for any loss or damages (either direct or indirect) arising from or in connection with the use of or the inability to use our online services.
8. Blarney Stone Broadcasting is not responsible for the content of third party websites.
10. Cookies – our policy
The information generated by the cookie relates to information about your use of our website. It will record the number of user sessions on the site and track the number of users who return to the site.
Please note that if you decline our cookies or ask for notification each time a cookie is being sent, this may affect your ease of use of this website.
“Blarney Stone Broadcasting Online Service(s)” are any Blarney Stone Broadcasting internet services, websites, products and/or software applications that enable you to access, view, download and/or listen to our content on compatible devices.
“Content” means audio, video, text, images, podcasts or other material made available by Blarney Stone Broadcasting.
“Podcast” is content made available by Blarney Stone Broadcasting which you can access, download, view and/or listen to through Blarney Stone Broadcasting Online Services or 3rd party servers via compatible devices.
“Cookies” are little pieces of text stored by the browser on your computer/device at the request of our server.